¨çèå»Ó¼å¦æ ¡æ´å ç|ä½ ä»¬åQäØäºåä½åå¦ççå½å®å
2. ä»ä¸»¹åªä½äºè§£ãå¦ä¹ æ°å èºçé¢é²ç¥è¯åç¸å
4. ä¿æè¯å¥½çå«çä¹ æ¯ï¼å¤æ´æå¤éé£åQé¥åä¾¿åï¼ç¨æ´ææ¶²æé¦çæµæ°´æ´æï¼æäÉç¨å«é
è´é¢å ç´ å½±åä¸ªähçæ´»åå¦ä¹ ã?/span>
6. å å¼ºä¿¡æ¯ç»è®°åå¥åºïL®¡çï¼å¡å¿
7. ä¸¥æ ¼¾Uªå¾è¦æ±åQä¸å¾å¨å¦æ ¡æ£å¼éç¥å¼å¦åå
±åä½åQæ è®ÞZ½ ç°å¨íw«å¤ä½å¤åQå
A Letter from Yunnan Normal University to All International Students
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, Yunnan Normal University has always put the safety and health of students first. At present, COVID-19 is spreading around the world, and the university has become more concerned about you all. To ensure the safety and health of students, we hereby request the following:
1. Pay close attention to the regulations and requirements of the epidemic prevention and control of the host country, regional government, public health management institution, and the universityã?/span>Strictly abide by the relevant requirements of China and the host country and region, and actively cooperate with the epidemic prevention and control measures adopted.
2. Understand and learn about the prevention of COVID-19 and relevant information from mainstream media, and be alert to information about the unknown source of the epidemic. Do not believe rumors, do not spread rumors, do not panic, enhance your ability to distinguish truth from false, and increase awareness of fraud prevention.
3. Minimize unnecessary outings and cancel plans that involve personnel movements, such as travel and visiting relatives. Especially avoid gatherings, dinning together, going to densely populated public places such as hospitals, airports, stations, shopping malls and other activities to reduce the risk of infection.
4. Maintain good hygienic habits, wash your hands and ventilate frequently, wash your hands with hand sanitizer or soap and running water before meals or after using the toilet, or use hand sanitizers that contain alcohol; when you are not sure whether your hands are clean, avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes; cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow when sneezing or coughing.
5. Keep a healthy lifestyle, maintain reasonable work and rest, avoid staying up late and excessive fatigue, ensure enough sleep; practice moderate indoor physical exercise to enhance your fitness and improve your immunity to the virus. Please face the epidemic rationally and adjust your mentality and emotions in time to avoid negative factors affecting personal and academic life.
6. To strengthen information recording and health management, be sure to provide relevant information truthfully and complete a daily reporting system including your location, movement, temperature monitoring, health status, personal contact history, personal travel history and so on according to the notices from the head teacher.
7. Strictly observe the discipline. You are not allowed to enter Peopleâs Republic of China and Yunnan Normal University before the official notice of school opening. Violations will be dealt seriously in accordance with relevant school regulations.
8. If you have fever, fatigue, dry cough and other suspected symptoms, please go to the medical institution promptly, and actively inform the doctor of the travel history in the epidemic area or the history of contact with the case, and actively cooperate with the medical institution to conduct screening, isolation and treatment, and immediately and truthfully report to the university of such infection or close contacts.
The virus sees no borders, and mankind is a community of shared destiny. No matter where you are now, public health security is a common challenge facing all people. We believe that by adhering to the school discipline of "fortitude and persistence", we will unite as one and tackle the current difficulties firmly.
We wish all of you and your families stay safe and healthy!